Fuels America, a coalition of organizations committed to protecting America's Renewable Fuel Standard, has a petition available today to tell President Obama and the EPA to stad up to Big Oil.
A quick summary from their alert:
The EPA just proposed a major change to the RFS that deals a devastating blow to farmers, small business owners, and workers across rural America -- a threat that could kick us back to the 1980s, when farmers faced a major crisis and thousands of families lost their entire livelihoods.
The petition can be accessed HERE
More information from Fuels America is available HERE.
- Obama Administration Wants Less Ethanol
- Senator Grassley Takes to the Floor in Support of Biofuels
- The Renewable Fuels Standard, Ethanol and the U.S. Corn Crop
- Ethanol Keeps Gasoline Prices $1.09 Cheaper
- More Corn For Food, Not Ethanol
- That's a Lot of Hamburgers
Good and Balanced Food and Fuel News!