This is a tremendous step forward to bring the cleaner burning, higher performing, American-made fuel to consumers.
E15 is a blend of 15% ethanol and 85% gasoline and is a cleaner and higher-octane fuel. The EPA has approved E15 for cars manufactured since 2001.
According to the company:
“We have a strong tradition in our company to implement sustainability within our business and at our locations. From our 100 LEED-certified stores, to our selection of alternative fuels, E15 was a natural addition to our fuel offering,” said Jim Pirolli, Vice President of Fuels, Kum & Go. “Having E15 in our portfolio allows Kum & Go to offer our customers a quality product at a great value.”Source: Kum and Go
- Seven Ways Big Oil Rigs the System
- Don't Let Big Oil Rig the Debate
- The Need for the Renewable Fuel Standard
- The Renewable Fuels Standard, Ethanol, and the U.S. Corn Crop
- That's a Lot of Hamburgers
- More Corn For Food, Not Ethanol
Food and Fuel America.com
Good and Balanced Food and Fuel News!