The five million miles have been accumulated across practice, qualifying and racing laps dating to 2011 when the biofuel was introduced to the sport.
This is a resounding endorsement of the performance fuel. It is a performance fuel that easily handles the NASCAR racing conditions.
And if it's good for NASCAR, it's good for all American drivers.
- 3 Million Reasons to Cheer
- Don't Let It Go to Your Head
- Ethanol Keeps Gasoline Prices $1.09 Cheaper
- One Million NASCAR Miles on E15 American Ethanol
- NASCAR Goes Green with American Ethanol
Food and Fuel America.com
Good and Balanced Food and Fuel News!