The Key Points of the segment include:
- While some believe that's [the demand for ethanol] part of the reason for the dairy price hike, McLennan County Dairy Farmer Steve Denton said it's more of a supply issue.
- "We’re not able to keep up with the supply that the national needs as well as the export market," Denton said.
- Why Are Milk Prices High?
- High Milk Prices, Part 2
- How Much Corn is Actually Represented in Meat?
- Grain Prices Not at Fault for Food Costs
- More Food Cost articles
Food and Fuel America.com
"Good and Balanced Food and Fuel News!"
Post a Comment