Since 2011, NASCAR has been using E15 ethanol, made from corn grown in America that has reduced racetrack greenhouse emissions by 20% while increasing horsepower.
And recently, NASCAR raced more than 7 million competitive miles of facing action using E15 in all NASCAR vehicles.
Think Green. Think American. Think Ethanol.
Source: NASCAR Green
- NASCAR Hits 5 Million Miles on E15
- 3 Million Reasons to Cheer
- Don't Let It Go to Your Head
- Ethanol Keeps Gasoline Prices $1.09 Cheaper
- One Million NASCAR Miles on E15 American Ethanol
- NASCAR Goes Green with American Ethanol
Food and Fuel America.com
Good and Balanced Food and Fuel News!