He covers the major myths, including energy balance, food vs. fuel, greenhouse gas emissions, water use and mileage.
It's worth a read.
- New Ethanol Reform and Deficit Reduction Act Introduced
- Senator Coburn Seeks to Destroy American Ethanol
- Renewable Energy Production Promotes America's Security; Boosts Economy
- A Tale of Two Fuel Choice Approaches
- Saudi Prince: "We Don't Want the West to Go and Find Alternatives"
- Ethanol Lowers Fuel Prices
Good and Balanced Food and Fuel News!
Post a Comment