Apparently, high oil prices is bad for business.
Saudi Prince Al Waleed bin Talal told CNN yesterday that he wants oil prices to decrease so that the United States doesn't find alternatives to his country's supple of oil.
"We don't want the West to go and find alternatives, because, clearly, the higher the price of oil goes, the more they have incentives to go and find alternatives,"Well isn't that so nice of him and his country. Let's keep the price of oil lower.
As in lower than "outrageous" and greater than the real market price due to OPEC's cartel.
- We're Fueling Terrorism By Paying OPEC
- Rising Gas Prices; America Held Hostage to Foreign Oil
- Saudi Sheihk Warns that using Ethanol is a Sin
- $115 a Barrel Oil is Too Cheap
- America's Energy Source Choice: Midwest or Middle East?
- Energy Victory Through Competition
- OPEC is Not Our Friendly Neighbor
Food and Fuel America.com
Good and Balanced Food and Fuel News!