Among his suggestions, Zubrin advocates:
- The solution is for an open fuel market.
- OPEC can keep prices high due to its vertical market.
- US should require flex fuel vehicles running on alcohol fuels made from a variety of sources.
- This would force gas to compete, bring prices down and keep them there through continued world-wide competition.
To view this directly from YouTube, click HERE.
- Oil Imports Fuel Trade Deficit
- New Texas A&M Study Shows Higher Oil Prices are Impacting Consumer Prices
- Biofuel Myths vs Facts
- Do I Have a Flex Fuel Vehicle?
Find What You Seek --> Search FoodandFuelAmerica.com
Food and Fuel America.com
Good and Balanced Food and Fuel News!