On his new website, American Solutions, he is asking Americans to sign the petition for:
"the U.S. Congress to act immediately to lower gasoline prices (and diesel and other fuel prices) by authorizing the exploration of proven energy reserves to reduce our dependence on foreign energy sources from unstable countries."As the summer driving season starts, American consumers will start to feel the pinch of higher gasoline prices. But will the politicians do anything about it?
- Oil Imports Fuel Trade Deficit
- US Spy Chief Warns of Oil Threat from Russia, China and OPEC
- $115 a Barrel Oil is Too Cheap
- OPEC to World: No More Oil for You!
- Danger Level of High Oil Costs: SEVERE
- New Oil Wealth is Altering World Politics
Find What You Seek --> Search FoodandFuelAmerica.com
Food and Fuel America.com
Good and Balanced Food and Fuel News!