The report shows that the rising cost of gasoline, marketing and packaging have the largest impact on consumer food prices.
Recent media reports and perpetual critics of biofuels have attempted to link recent price increases with increases in commodity grain pricing. However, numerous industry experts and studies have shown this is not the case. Below is the a YouTube video of the report.
To view the video report at GM, CLICK HERE.
- Energy Prices Play Larger Role In Cost of Food than Corn
- How Much Corn is Actually Represented in Meat?
- Why Are Milk Prices High?
- NBC Says Movie Piracy Hurting Corn Farmers
- Grain Prices Not at Fault for Food Costs
- More Food Cost articles
Food and Fuel America.com
"Good and Balanced Food and Fuel News!"