In this story from San Diego, the reporter made several key points:
"At virtually every link in the nation's food chain, the cost of oil is pushing expenses ever higher.Source: Sign on San Diego
When the food is stored and processed, it takes a huge amount of energy, which is linked to the price of fossil fuels as well.
The result is bigger and bigger food bills that are causing financial hardship for millions of Americans. "
- Starbucks Coffee Takes a Hit from $4 Gas
- Honey Bees Blamed for Higher Food Costs
- Food Price Problem: Outrageous Oil
- New Texas A&M Study Shows Higher Oil Prices are Impacting Consumer Prices
- Farmers Markets Hit by High Fuel Prices
Find What You Seek --> Search FoodandFuelAmerica.com
Food and Fuel America.com
Good and Balanced Food and Fuel News!