Two recently updated sites offer valuable information regarding this important product.
University of Minnesota - DDGS
The latest information on feeding distillers grains by-products to dairy and beef cattle, swine and poultry is available. Corn is the grain most widely used in ethanol production due to its high fermentable starch content, so the majority of information on the Web site involves corn distillers by-products as livestock and poultry feed.
Ethanol Co-Products - NCGA
This site explains Dried Distillers Grains as well as offers information on feeding recommendations and nutritional characteristics.
- University Launches New Website for Livestock Producers on Dried Distillers Grains
- A-Maizing-ing Fact: One Bushel of Corn
- AP Finally Gets an Ethanol Story Right
- Distillers Grains Key to Texas Livestock
- Livestock Industry Embracing Distillers Grains
- Ethanol CoProducts Pelletized
Food and Fuel America.com
Good and Balanced Food and Fuel News!