We've already seen the impact that higher oil prices have played on food costs during the past year. So it's no surprise that many are becoming even more concerned as the price of oil continues to climb.
NBC Nightly News reported last night on the impact of rising oil prices on the economy. View the NBC Report HERE.
- Former CIA Director Warns Foreign Oil is a Threat
- When Oil Prices Rise, So Does Just About Everything Else
- Diane Rehm Learns that Oil is Driving Up Food Prices
- "Kernels of Truth" Spreads Truth About Food Costs
- Energy Prices Play a Larger Role in Cost of Food than Corn
Food and Fuel America.com
Good and Balanced Food and Fuel News!
Post a Comment