Two points from Obama's official website are interesting to note:
"Develop the Next Generation of BiofuelsFinally, Senator Obama recently appeared at an ethanol plant opening/tour in Iowa. Dr. Zeiger from the Fields to Fuel Institute has a video of his remarks made that day, available HERE.
Barack Obama will work to ensure that advanced biofuels, including cellulosic ethanol, are developed and incorporated into our national supply as soon as possible. Corn ethanol is the most successful alternative fuel commercially available in the U.S. today, and we should fight the efforts of big oil and big agri-business to undermine this emerging industry
Expand Locally-Owned Biofuel Refineries
Less than 10 percent of new ethanol production today is from farmer owned refineries. New ethanol refineries help jumpstart rural economies....Barack Obama believes we must ensure that local investment continues to play a significant role as the biofuels industry continues to expand and evolve."
And as always, FoodandFuelAmerica.com does not support or endorse any candidate for any office. But we'll sure tell you what they're saying about renewable fuels!
- Fred Thompson Now Supports Ethanol
- Hillary Clinton Proposes Strategic Energy Fund
- Joe Biden Proposes Renewable Fuel Objectives
- John Edwards Support Biofuels
- Mike Huckabee Promotes Energy Independence With Biofuels
- Mitt Romney Advocates Alternative Energy like Biodiesel and Ethanol
- Rudy Giuliani Commits to Ethanol and Biofuels
Food and Fuel America.com
Good and Balanced Food and Fuel News!