In it, he highlights the orchestrated campaign against weaning us from the grips of Big Oil:
- The New York Times "standing shoulder to shoulder together with Hugo Chavez" and "bashing ethanol, happy to undermine ethanol's growing challenge to oil's perfidious hegemony over our lives."
- Cherry picking their references in order to present us with an array of always impressionable and emotionally charged buzz words cautioning that growing corn and biodiesel feedstocks is "threatening natural habitats and imposing other environmental costs."
- Warnings of a looming food-fuel tradeoff.
It's interesting to note that on the day the NY Times admitted to failings with their Moveon.org's General Petraeus ad display, their blog resumed yet another attack on ethanol with "Corn Ethanol: Biofuel or Biofraud".
Seems to us that that the New York Times is betraying the American public by keeping us tied to hostile, foreign oil.
- Big Oil's Big Stall on Ethanol: Keep E85 Out of Drivers' Tanks
- Big Oil's War on Ethanol
- PA Gov. and Former CIA Director Warn Foreign Oil is a Threat
- Ethanol, Tortillas and the Ol' Gray Lady
- New Report Addresses Ethanol Issues
Food and Fuel America.com
Good and Balanced Food and Fuel News!
Post a Comment