A total of 31 2008 FFV models will be available from 5 auto manufacturers: Chrysler, Ford, General Motors, Nissan and Mercedes Benz.
According to NEVC Executive Director Phil Lampert, “We are pleased to see so many popular models offered with a flexible fuel engine in 2008. From a humble beginning of less than 500 FFVs in 1993, we expect that more than 750,000 such FFVs will be produced in the coming year."
For a complete list of 2008 FFV models, please visit the NEVC website.
- Find Alternative Fuel Locations
- Do I Have a Flex Fuel Vehicle?
- Ford Delivers with Ethanol Fueled Hybrids
- Iowa State Patrol Goes Green...And Yellow
- In the Fast Lane with America's Heartland
Food and Fuel America.com
Good and Balanced Food and Fuel News!