The governor signed House File 2689 which makes changes to the Iowa Renewable Fuels Infrastructure Program that was created in 2006 to expand renewable fuel infrastructure and access to renewable fuels all across Iowa.
The legislation includes the following:
- Funding for pumps that blend ethanol at different percentages than E-10 or E85.
- Allowing funding for retailers who want to install E85 and biodiesel at one location.
- Increasing grants for biodiesel pumps from $50,000 to $100,000.
“Iowa is becoming a national leader in the field of renewable energy. We’re building a very diverse renewable energy portfolio, and developing a statewide energy plan.Source: Iowa Governor's Office
- New Report Shows Ethanol Lowers Gas Prices
- Kernels of Truth from Iowa
- Iowa Recognizes Top Ethanol and Biodiesel Marketers
- What's Black and White and Green All Over?
Find What You Seek --> Search FoodandFuelAmerica.com
Food and Fuel America.com
Good and Balanced Food and Fuel News!