From time to time, we've highlighted the energy policies of the major presidential candidates.
This time up is Rudy Giuliani, former mayor of New York City who is running as a Republican.
From his official website regarding agriculture:
I’m someone who from the very beginning has been a supporter of ethanol and one of the major commitments I made to the American people when I laid out my 12 commitments in Iowa, was the idea that we have to, with a tremendous amount of attention and a tremendous amount of emphasis, we have to move toward energy independence. And ethanol is a big part of that.”His site also notes specifics commitments for energy including:
Diversifying Our Energy Portfolio:As always, FoodandFuelAmerica.com does not support or endorse any candidate.
Ethanol and Bio-fuels: America will use bio-fuels to help displace foreign oil use by our vehicles. Corn and cellulosic ethanol, as well as bio-diesel will play a role. The bio-fuels industry can help revitalize rural America.
Renewable Energy: Renewable sources of electricity, including solar, wind, hydroelectric, and geothermal power, will play an important role in our move to energy independence.
Source: Join Rudy2008
- Barak Obama Supports Biofuels
- Fred Thompson Now Supports Ethanol
- Joe Biden Proposes Renewable Fuel Objectives
- John Edwards Support Biofuels
- Hillary Rodham Clinton Proposes a Strategic Energy Fund
- Mike Huckabee Promotes Energy Independence With Biofuels
- Mitt Romney Advocates Alternative Energy Like Biodiesel and Ethanol
Food and Fuel America.com
Good and Balanced Food and Fuel News!
Post a Comment