It's no wonder that the price of gasoline is being blamed for increased inflation and higher cost of food and goods in America. That extra $20 each week for motorists filling up at the pump also means that consumers have less money to pay for those higher cost items as well.
- Amazing Oil Brings Higher Costs to Many Things
- Crude Oil Breaks the $100 Mark
- Oil Squeezes the Less Affluent
- Inflation Surges Due to Fuel Prices
- Gasoline Prices Rise and So Does Everything Else
- Oil Prices Expected to Ripple Through Economy
Food and Fuel America.com
Good and Balanced Food and Fuel News!