To build a future of energy security, we must trust in the creative genius of American researchers and entrepreneurs and empower them to pioneer a new generation of clean energy technology.In less than one year, the President's challenge was met with the passage and signing of the historic Energy Bill.
Our security, our prosperity, and our environment all require reducing our dependence on oil. Last year, I asked you to pass legislation to reduce oil consumption over the next decade, and you responded.
- Mission: Achieved
- President Bush Signs Energy Legislation
- US Congress Passes Historic Energy Bill
- America's Energy Choice: Midwest or Mideast
- Not Everyone Wants Renewable Energy
- Man of the Year: President George W. Bush
Food and Fuel America.com
Good and Balanced Food and Fuel News!
Post a Comment