Rising fuel prices are crimping working consumers and increasing costs for all Americans. And the higher costs get passed along to other items like food and clothing as increased transportation costs affect all sectors of the American economy.
- Amazing Oil Brings Higher Costs to Many Things
- Crude Oil Breaks the $100 Mark
- Oil Squeezes the Less Affluent
- Inflation Surges Due to Fuel Prices
- Gasoline Prices Rise and So Does Everything Else
- Oil Prices Expected to Ripple Through Economy
Food and Fuel America.com
Good and Balanced Food and Fuel News!
Post a Comment