It's really no surprise when we read about higher oil costs that it means higher consumers costs for just about everything. But from the gas station to the food market, higher energy costs will cost us plenty.
- Crude Oil Prices Above $110 a Barrel
- Trade Gap Widens On Record Oil Prices
- Gas Prices: Record Breaking, Wallet Breaking
Even before this new oil price hike, gasoline prices have risen to new highs. The national average for unleaded gasoline is $3.225 a gallon.
Some predictions have gas ranging from $4 to $5 this summer.
Only time will tell.
- We've Got to Get Off Oil
- Oil Imports Fuel Trade Deficit
- Amazing Oil Brings Higher Costs to Many Things
- Oil Squeezes the Less Affluent
- US Spy Chief Warns of Oil Threat from Russia, China and OPEC
- Inflation Surges Due to High Fuel Prices
- Oil Prices Expected to Ripple Through Economy
Subscribe to updates by Email
Food and Fuel America.com
Good and Balanced Food and Fuel News!