The new legislation offers grants up to $20,000 for qualified stations to install E85 ethanol pumps.
With more motorists looking to switch to the cleaner-burning American-grown-grown fuel, more E85 fueling pumps are needed across America.
Indiana touts itself as a leader in ethanol and renewable fuels and this new legislation will make E85 more widely available within the state.
Motorists can find local E85 stations by using the Food and Fuel America site HERE. In addition, consumers can check if they have a Flex Fuel Vehicle (FFV) that can use E85 by checking our site info HERE.
- Find Alternative Fuel Locations
- Midwest Governors Agree to Boost Renewable Energy
- Senator Lugar Names "Energy Patriots"
- "Corn: Powering the World Exhibit" Announced
- Indiana State Fair 2007: Year of Corn
Food and Fuel America.com
Good and Balanced Food and Fuel News!