We're busy hiding the Easter eggs this morning. But not before preparing some corn-fed glazed ham and GrandMa Cornelia's world-famous Cheddar Corn Casserole.
GrandMa Cornelia's Easter Cheddar Corn Casserole
- 1 (11 oz) can drained whole kernel corn
- 1 (11 oz) can cream style corn
- 1 (8 oz) container sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 (8.5 oz) package dry corn bread mix
- 1 small diced onion
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking/casserole dish.
- Combine corn, sour cream, egg, dry corn bread mix, onion and 3/4 cup of Cheddar cheese.
- Mix well and pour into prepared dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for another 15-20 minutes.
- Serves 12
- How America Stacks Up on Food Costs
- Corny Christmas: GrandMa Cornelia's Christmas Corn Bread
- Corny Thanksgiving: GrandMa Cornelia's Corn Bread Dressing
- James Garner Thanks America's Corn Growers
- It's Time to Thank Farmers
Food and Fuel America.com
Good and Balanced Food and Fuel News!