The average price for unleaded gasoline is $3.13 a gallon, up 8.8 cents from last week and up nearly 75 cents from a year ago.
Higher gasoline prices means higher food and goods prices for millions of Americans.
Source: Energy Information Agency, Dept. Of Energy
- Oil Imports Fuel Trade Deficit
- Amazing Oil Brings Higher Costs to Many Things
- Oil Squeezes the Less Affluent
- US Spy Chief Warns of Oil Threat from Russia, China and OPEC
- Inflation Surges Due to High Fuel Prices
- Oil Prices Expected to Ripple Through Economy
Food and Fuel America.com
Good and Balanced Food and Fuel News!
Post a Comment